#Fedilab 3.3.0 has been published for all.
- Settings to set all timelines at the top (default disabled)
- Settings to display timelines in a list (default disabled)
- Display counters for fav/reblog in timelines (default disabled)
- Visibility issue when replying
- Some theme issues when composing
- Some crashes
Another one (3.3.2) #Fedilab
- Fix an issue with cache and home timeline
- Nitter timelines now use the custom instance from settings
- Fix Nitter issues (only RT)
- No longer accepts self-signed certificates for onion URLs (Google)
- Fix some crashes
PS : Google rejected our release (3.3.1) because we allowed self-signed certificates for onion URLs (this support has been removed).
Is it possible top just keep support for self signed certs for onion addresses in the Fdroid version?
A friendly instance about tech, apps and for having fun.