Another new version of the beta for #Fedilab (v19):
It mainly fixes issues. See:
Also, now when replying to a boost, it will add a mention to the account that boosted the message.
New beta version for #Fedilab (v18):
- Change color indicators for media descriptions
- Showing profile banner in sidebar
- Picture editor
- Indicator for pinned posts on profiles
- Fix: Threaded replies do not preserve mentions
- Boost/Fav icon highlighting regularly fails (Friendica)
- Fix crashes
Did you know that describing media is an important feature especially for visual impaired.
With #Fedilab, we added a red indicator on media when you forgot to add a description. It turns green when a description is added.
If you have a cat on your desk, don't be surprised when your program fails to build
We are really close to a new release, we think it's time to take the turn and publish a version of the #NewFedilab in beta on our official channels.
For #Fdroid that will be done through our repository and for Google users through our beta channel.
That step will need a transfer of data between two databases to make things easier and the most transparent for you.
To French people willing to help #Framasoft. That's done for us.
"Ce que vous pensez de Framasoft" : on a besoin de vous !
More about that issue at: https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/-/issues/2278
A new beta version is available for #Fedilab (v13):
- Fix an issue with crash reports
- Add an about page
- Allow to truncate messages over x chars
- Issue when mentioning accounts
- Some craches with #Friendica
- Spoiler issue with boosted messages
- Fix some pagination issues
- Crash fixes...
In the next version of #Fedilab, if you are a moderator, think to request admin scope when login in.
Be sure it will work as expected in the new version.
We deeply improved reports for users and we also need to improve that feature for moderators.
This account is dedicated for news about FOSS apps: Fedilab, TubeLab, UntrackMe, OpenMutilMaps
A friendly instance about tech, apps and for having fun.