That will help to maintain:
- Translation feature (used with Fedilab) at https://translate.fedilab.app
- Schedule messages at https://plan.fedilab.app
- Fdroid repo https://fdroid.fedilab.app
If you want to test the app for Android :
It seems we will have some work when coming back 🤔
Thanks for submitting :)
Surely a federation issue because we will never block or mute accounts.
We hope you're spending nice holidays and it's not too hot for you.
If you have a little time, we will be happy to see your contribution to this poll. Thank you!
Have you tried to compose threads with #Fedilab?
We are going to have a small break for few days. You should all soon get the 3.1.0 release.
We might stop reports by email because it becomes really hard to follow them:
- Too much reports coming from every releases
- Lot of same reports without a way to filter
We are really thankful for your help, but that takes a lot of time to deal with that reports.
If you use Android, you can find lots of Fediverse-related apps and other free open source software on @fdroidorg, an alternative to Google Play which emphasises privacy and ethical software.
Also, some apps which cost money on Google Play are free of charge on F-Droid, such as Fedilab @apps. (This is because the app devs encourage people to use F-Droid.)
Due to Google's anti-competition roadblocks, it's slightly tricky to install F-Droid, but once it's installed it's very easy to use. It looks and works very much like a normal app store.
If you are comfortable using an APK file you can get it from F-Droid's website at https://f-droid.org
For less technical people, there's a step-by-step beginner's guide to installing F-Droid at:
- We have fixed issues with themes. Some colors were not applied correctly.
- We fixed crashes that we received by email.
- We closed some issues https://codeberg.org/tom79/Fedilab/issues?q=&type=all&sort=recentupdate&state=closed